Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation for the Dublin Area
Closed cell spray foam insulation is ideal for environments where a moisture or air barrier is required. This solution can also be used for structural support as well as exterior applications due to its dense nature.
Wherever extra strength is required or in cases where high levels of insulation are needed, closed cell spray foam insulation is the perfect choice. The advantageof closed cell insulation is that by its very nature it is dense in structure, therefore offering optimum thermal resistance and strength to any structure.
Closed cell insulation spray foam is ideal for environments that require environmental barriers against elements such as moisture. This means that dense structure of the foam is not porous and will not allow any moisture or vapour to pass through.
Whilst slightly more expensive than open cell spray foam insulation, this solution is well worth the initial investment and offers a number of money and energy saving benefits
Some interesting facts about closed cell spray insulation foam:
– Closed cell insulation foam is denser and therefore more rigid than the softer open cell option, which is used most often in residential buildings and homes.
– Both open cell and closed cell insulation spray foam produce a seal against air, making either a great option for those who are looking to increase the energy efficiency of their home.
– Closed cell foam has a higher R-value than traditional insulation methods such as fibreglass or mineral wool.
Where to use closed cell foam insulation spray:
Closed cell spray foam insulation is ideal for use in the following applications:
- Industrial units
- Agricultural roofing or flat roofs
- Refrigeration units
- Floors and suspended timber floor
- Unbeatable sound dampening qualities.
- Eliminates draughts and heat loss through the roof of your home and other problematic areas.
A once in a lifetime investment means you will never have to worry about your insulation again. There is no deterioration in quality with spray foam insulation.
To discover the spray foam insulation that’s right for you, please get in touch with a member of the Lovinsulation team here by calling the number detailed at the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can fill out the form right here on the website and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have a certain area of your home that you would like us to look at and provide advice we will be more than happy to do so.
Choosing Lovinsulation for your spray foam insulation needs will be a decision that you will never regret. One affordable investment for a lifetime of savings and comfort.
The composition of open cell insulation is very light, therefore expansion is at its optimum shortly after application and will remain so for decades.
Burrow Road, Portrane, Co. Dublin, Ireland