- Eliminates the heat loss associated with traditional insulation.
- Quieter living space.
- Once in a lifetime investment.
- No deterioration of insulation over time.
- Reduces condensation in the home and therefore deters mould.
- Enhanced filtration of allergens and pollutants.
Spray Foam Insulation Services for the Dublin Area
Lovinsulation Ltd offers spray foam insulation services for all environments. Whether you are looking for insulation for your loft or attic or require structural insulation for a barn or warehouse, Lovinsulation can offer a solution to suit your requirements.
We offer 2 types of spray foam insulation:
To learn more about closed cell and open cell spray foam insulation, please click on the buttons above.
Open cell spray foam insulation is typically suited to residential environments such as attics, floors, lofts and dormers. The foam itself is breathable and offers sound dampening qualities and protection against heat loss.
Closed cell spray foam insulation is a much denser material and is therefore more suitable to commercial or agricultural environments where a 100% moisture barrier is required.
Burrow Road, Portrane, Co. Dublin, Ireland